The EZ Wall® Engineered Thin Brick Cladding System is our metal panel system, perfect for interiors, exteriors, or where the building profile might suffer if an additional inch of cladding is installed.
Key Benefits of The EZ Wall® System
- Tensile strength of steel will carry sidewall wind loading - particularly in diaphragm engineered systems
- Includes a steel ledge for the masonry's shear weight to rest on - a true mechanical support system
- Double steel tab spaces the masonry horizontally and vertically on the panel for easy installation
- Zinc-coated galvanized to G-90 for rust prevention on heavy-duty commercial applications
- Steel sheet is fastened and applied to wall like any other standard siding - no special clips, hooks, trims, strips or non-standard fasteners needed
- Fasten anywhere through the panel for even weight distribution or loading on the wall
- High fastener pull-through strength for panel support
- Hardened steel sheets help brace the wall minimizing ãwall rackingä
- Architectural grade steel has approximately the same co-efficient of thermal expansion as thin brick and mortar
Features of The EZ Wall® System
Specially Selected Materials Ensure Strength and Durability -The tensile strength of stucco-embossed hot-dipped galvanized architectural-grade steel combines with the compressive strength of masonry to form a steel-reinforced monolithic masonry wall. Mechanical Support System - Engineered and designed to ensure the strongest most durable thin masonry mechanical support panel available for any configuration including curved radius corners.
Unlimited Applications - Suitable for interior and exterior application in commercial, residential and industrial construction. Higher Wind Loading Capacity - Tested and certified to 154 lbs. per square foot.
Patented EZ-Wall® System - resolves traditional problems related to moisture migration and substrate incompatibility caused by temperature extremes.
- Custom Tab Placement - offers increased design flexibility through greater veneer and pattern selection.
- Choice of Construction Methods - including; girt, traditional, curtain, tip-up and others.
- Easy and Cost Efficient to Install - Special engineering and design keep material and installation costs low
- Designed for Year-Round Installation - Now you can control project schedules and deadlines.
- Construction Versatility - Structural - Fire-rated and Moisture-resistant.