Get a free, no obligation quote for Thin Brick - servicing the entire U.S.!
American Brick Company, commonly referred to as Ambrico has been in the Thin Brick Distribution, Brick Veneer Installation, and Thin Brick Installation System business for nearly 50 years. Prior to its current ownership, Ambrico / American Brick Company operated in conjunction with the Williams Panel Brick Company.Ambrico has been the innovator in Brick Veneer Installation Systems, including the inventor of patented products.
EZ-Wall Thin Brick System (Current System)
- Field Assembled
- 2’x4′ and 4’x4′ 28G, G90 embossed, painted steel
- Lightweight panels
- Patented lintel tab patterns for perfect head and bed joints
- Flexible attachment points
- Built in weep system on both sides
- Excellent impact resistance
- Uses painted galvanized steel backer material, can be installed over additional insulation. Excellent for interior or exterior applications.
What features does Ambrico offer?
Thin brick is now manufactured by most traditional brick manufacturing companies. Most major manufacturers have updated their manufacturing process to create thin brick using the same techniques and time tested methods to create brick in veneer format. In addition, we are seeing more and more new manufacturers coming to the market as thin brick specialist.