American Brick Company, commonly refereed to as Ambrico has been in the Thin Brick Distribution, Brick Veneer Installation, and Thin Brick Installation System business for nearly 50 years. Prior to its current ownership, Ambrico / American Brick Company operated in conjunction with the Williams Panel Brick Company.
Ambrico has been the innovator in Brick Veneer Installation Systems, including the inventor of patented products:
- Insulock Thin Brick System (No longer in production)
- Manufactured with DOW Styrofoam backing material. Designed for field assembled applications requiring additional R-Value insulation
- R-Brick Panel System (No longer in production)
- Pre-assembled brick panels using DOW Styrofoam backing material for additional insulation.
- EZ-Wall Thin Brick System (Current System)
- Field Assembled
- 2’x4′ and 4’x4′ 28G, G90 embossed, painted steel
- Lightweight panels
- Patented lintel tab patterns for perfect head and bed joints
- Flexible attachment points
- Built in weep system on both sides
- Excellent impact resistance
- Uses painted galvanized steel backer material, can be installed over additional insulation. Excellent for interior or exterior applications.
After thousands of installations, its been determined that the EZ-Wall system is the preferred installation method for speed, cost, longevity and insulation value.
In 2009, Ambrico was purchased from its original owners. Ambrico operates out of Warren Michigan, where we maintain our showroom, brickyard and manufacturing facility.